Set up network of growing spaces
Set up or expand a network of food growing spaces.
If you are focusing on supporting more food growing in your city, we hope a city-wide campaign like Veg Cities can galvanise activity and embed growing into local strategies and help you to expand the number of growing spaces, set up or expand a network of growing spaces and ultimately increase the amount of locally grown and traded vegetables. So let’s get growing more!
- Federation of City Farms and Community Gardens resources including community growing resource packs for Scotland, England and Wales.
- Lewisham’s guide to creating a community garden
- Finding the Plot: Access to land for food growing groups in urban areas
- Grow More Food: Top Tips
- Incredible Edible Network model
For more ambitious projects
- Which tool to use? A guide for evaluating health and wellbeing outcomes
- How much you’re growing (Harvest-ometer)
Linking with the health community / social prescribing
Please join Veg Cities to access all the downloads for this action.
Veg Cities is working with community groups across the UK to help people grow, cook, sell, serve and save more vegetables.